Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Requirement of an Insurance Plan

Life is full of ups and downs. Every person wants to give the full coverage to his family in his whole life. But an individual can not take any guarantee that he will earn consistently and will able to give protection to his family. Let us take an example of my friend. My friend was working in a very reputed company and regularly earned a handsome package. He had been enjoying a happy life with his small family. But unfortunately, in a road accident, he died. Every happy moment has become the sad one. Now everybody thought about his family. Because he had left behind him two little children and wife. Who will take care of them after his death? His wife is a housewife and now she has to search a job to fulfill the requirements of her children. My friend had also taken some loans from his company. So who will pay money for that to the company?

But thanks to my friend, he had taken a term insurance plan in his life. He regularly paid his insurance premiums on time. After his death, his wife will get the sum assured and bonus. This insurance plan will help them as a boon in their financial problems. Now, his wife can easily take care of her children and can admit them in the good schools. With the help of this money, she can also pay money for loans too. After this incident, I am also afraid of all these things and think that I should also take a term insurance plan for my family. And I have called my Insurance agent for purchasing the plan. This insurance policy will really help them in their bad times. Now I can live life without any tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment